UK&I Webinar Series
We can help you to drive your business towards its goals, accelerate your innovation and turn your ideas into reality.
Choose your category:
Keep applications online, non-stop with HPE Peer Persistence
Tuesday, May 21st at 10:00am BST
HPE Peer Persistence software for 3PAR and Nimble extends storage federation across data centers, allowing customers to maintain an uninterrupted storage infrastructure even in the event of a site-wide disaster.
Paired arrays located at metropolitan distances present a continuous storage system to hosts connected to them. Maximise your use of IT assets by using both primary and DR site actively, transparently migrating applications to balance the load.
HPE Apollo 4200 & Qumulo - Scale-Out NAS Simplicity & Performance with
Object Storage Scalability
Tuesday, May 28th at 10:00am BST
Is your current NAS file storage struggling to store and manage the millions or billions of files and directories generated by your applications?
Join the HPE and Qumulo webinar to learn about next generation Scale-Across NAS based on the Apollo 4200 server platform and see a live product demonstration.
An intelligent and automated data centre network with Composable Fabric
Tuesday, June 4th at 10:00am BST
Join Denis Vilfort for a webinar to gain insight into how integrating Composable Fabric into your datacentre environment enables:
- Agility and scalability – Incrementally scale infrastructure between servers / racks across datacentres
- Adaptability and performance – Isolate critical workloads, automate infinities to direct workload behaviour based on intent and business needs
- Visibility and control – Provision, implement and manage traffic via a single portal
Using AI to Simplify IT Operations with HPE InfoSight for Servers
Tuesday, July 2nd at 10:00am BST
Join Jason White for a webinar that explores how HPE InfoSight for servers brings AI-driven operations capabilities to our HPE ProLiant servers, HPE Synergy compute modules and HPE Apollo systems to overcome the limitations of traditional tools and help drive down operating costs, close disruptive performance gaps, and free IT staff to innovate.
The Foundation for Software-Defined Infrastructure with HPE OneView
Join Jason White for a webinar to gain insight into how OneView can make a real difference to how you manage your IT infrastructure and allow you to deploy infrastructure faster, simplify lifecycle operations and increase productivity.
Managing on-premises IT across multiple platform management tools can be complex, inhibiting speed and flexibility in IT delivery and driving up costs.
HPE OneView takes a programmatic, software-defined approach to managing compute, storage and networking to automate tasks which can dramatically simplify and lower the cost of day to day operations.
Introduction to Nimble OS 5.1
Join Neale Simpkins for this live webinar to introduce the new features available in Nimble OS 5.1
- Peer Persistence
- Multi-Protocol Support
- XCOPY enhancements
- And More (includes live demo)
Intelligent Storage for Virtualisation & Containers
Join Steve Walker for this live webinar to learn more about HPE’s market leading Storage solutions for virtualised and containerised datacentres that deliver:
- Optimised performance and application integration for mixed workloads
- Simple deployment, management and troubleshooting
- Guaranteed 99.9999% availability for Tier-1, mission and business critical IT
- Best practice considerations for VMware, Hyper-V and Docker/Kubernetes
Multi-cloud Management in a Hybrid World with HPE OneSphere
Transforming from a traditional environment to a digital organisation often means your apps live in multiple data centres, across multiple clouds and at the edge of your network.
Managing and monitoring this new environment can be complex and bring new challenges in operational efficiency and multi-cloud platform administration.
Join Jason Smith for a webinar that explores how HPE OneSphere can simplify and streamline your operations in an easy to deploy and easy to use solution to help remove the limitations to your successful digital transformation.
HPE Cloud Volumes - Move data and workloads freely between clouds
– Private, Public or Hybrid!
HPE Cloud Volumes will deliver an enterprise-grade, multicloud storage service for running business and mission critical applications across Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure, providing:
- Cloud Storage that offers superior reliability, durability and features your most demanding applications need
- Complete control over your data - to move dynamically between Amazon, Azure, Private or Public Clouds
- A platform as easy to deploy, consume and manage as native cloud storage
- Global visibility to manage data no matter where it is stored
- Backed by Infosight AI for removal of the “Black Box Penalty”
HPE and Cohesity – A partnership to meet all of your Secondary workload needs
Join Brynn Harrison and Jason Monger to discover why HPE has chosen to OEM the Cohesity software and run it on several HPE hardware platforms.
During this session we introduce the Cohesity DataPlatform, DataProtect backup solution, and the benefits of consolidating multiple silos in the data centre on to a single platform underpinned by best in class hardware.
Learn how this HCI platform is a game changer in simplifying IT operations, how it reduces cost whilst delivering better service levels, allows you to gain value from your data, and enables your path to the cloud.
What is Composable Cloud?
Join Andrew McDade and Matt Shore for a webinar that explores the journey from traditional IT to hyperconvergence to composability and how HPE Composable Cloud can give you:
- Cloud scale without limits - Compose and grow to meet business demands
- Cloud speed to accelerate time-to market - Automate IT operations to drive innovation
- Cloud economics for digital innovation - Predictable consumption based IT solutions
Secondary Storage Webinar – Put Your Backup Data To Work!
Join us for our live technical webinar to find out more about HPE Secondary Storage solutions, designed to provide scalable operations for no-hassle backup, disaster recovery, test/development and public cloud on-ramp.
- low $/GB backup platforms for Nimble & 3PAR in StoreOnce
- low $/IOPS secondary flash array from HPE Nimble Storage
- scalable $/GB public cloud offering of HPE CloudBank
- Our OEM partnership with Cohesity for consolidation of backups, file data and analytics
HPE Intelligent Storage for Primary Workloads
In this live technical webinar, we will provide a walkthrough of the multi-award winning HPE storage portfolio for primary storage, including:
- Introducing HPE Nimble Storage & HPE 3PAR technology
- How HPE Storage is Driven by AI using HPE Infosight
- Memory-Driven Flash with Intel Optane for the industry’s lowest latency for the most demanding workloads
Composable Infrastructure: The Best of Both Worlds with HPE and VMware
In this webinar we'll discuss how VMware's VCF on Synergy can deliver massive operational efficiencies within the datacentre. We'll also demonstrate some of these features and the integration points between VMware and HPE products in this solution.
Artificial Intelligence for your Hybrid Cloud world
HPE InfoSight, is the best-in-class AI solution to remove the burden of managing your infrastructure and solve your most challenging problems. Join Brynn Harrison for a webinar that explores how HPE InfoSight:
- Uses cloud-based machine learning to provide global insights into the status and health of infrastructure, all in one location.
- Predicts and prevents problems across the infrastructure stack and ensures optimal performance and efficient resource use.
- Constantly analyzes and correlates millions of sensors every minute, allowing all customers to benefit as their systems get smarter and more reliable.
Intelligent storage has arrived. Unlock insights from your data
Unlocking your data’s potential across your Hybrid Cloud world is the next frontier. Intelligent storage understands and gives context to your data and workload needs, learns and adapts in real time using artificial intelligence, moves data where it needs to be with seamless multi-cloud mobility and secures and protects data to eliminate potential threats and more.
The Connected Course – Deep Dive
We are currently pulling together a behind the scenes look into the world’s largest connected golf event! First up we’re looking at the technology stack used for The 2018 Ryder Cup to provide a Connected Experience for fans and the planning, the challenges, the HPE Aruba equipment used and the day to day running of the most connected sports event.